BioToP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello from Nina

2 posters

Go down

Hello from Nina Empty Hello from Nina

Post by Ninaa Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:47 pm

Hi everyone!

I am Nina (Bydlinski) and I have been at BOKU since the start of my bachelors. I did my master thesis in the group of Nicole Borth at the department of biotechnology in miRNA engineering and I got pretty much stuck in the group but switched to glycoengineering with a focus on N-Glycosylation. Currently I am still busy busy with cloning constructs for CRISPR knock outs, so this might be something I can help you with if you are new to this method.

Besides work I do a lot of Yoga and I love to dance. Together with Leo I started to do Lindy Hop and by now it doesn´t only keep us occupied during the week but also a few weekends are covered with international workshops. I am also into hiking and travelling, ideally these two combined Smile

Have a great summer everyone!

- Nina

Ninaa

BioToP Karma : 2855
Fame : 0

Back to top Go down

Hello from Nina Empty Re: Hello from Nina

Post by Matteo Schiavinato Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:59 am

We should organize a group hike somewhere near here! I come from close to the dolomites so I know only my mountains well Smile do you and Leo and other people go sometimes?
Matteo Schiavinato
Matteo Schiavinato

BioToP Karma : 2899
Fame : 0

https://spacegoatmusic.bandcamp.com/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum